Annual salary: 120k – 150k CHF
Assignment type: Permanent 100%
Job content In a rapidly changing and data-driven world where information has a significant value, supply chains are interconnected and there is uncertainty when doing business on a global basis, information security and privacy have become board level issues.
The environment is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
What you’ll do
• You will act as a client-facing SME in various areas of data protection, including defining data protection strategies and assessing/implementing data protection technologies (e.g. Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Digital Rights Management (DRM), encryption, tokenization, etc.).
• You will work with business and technology partners to identify and present the best solutions to our clients.
• You will independently lead engagements, with limited support of senior team members; provide guidance to more junior staff, manage finances, and serve as the primary day-to-day interaction point for the client.
• You will play a leading role enhancing our tools, methodologies and knowledge assets; create innovative new service offerings based on market needs.
• Deep understanding and working knowledge of data protection technologies, including DLP, DRM, Data Classification, Tokenization, CASB (Cloud Access Security Broker), Encryption, etc., as well as experience in the design, development, implementation of data protection strategies.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
• You will have a cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience in implementing technology projects and delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Certifications from key data protection technology vendors and cyber security certifications, e.g. CISSP or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Fluent English, both written and verbal, are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.