· You will manage or be involved in the financial audit mandates for our banking clients.
· You will supervise the implementation of audit tasks and draw up reports and recommendations.
· You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams.
· You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
· You will develop new relationships while actively supporting our clients in technical accounting matters.
· You will share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching and mentoring others.
· You have a university degree or equivalent and are a certified accountant (ideally Swiss CPA).
· You demonstrate an understanding of the banking industry including the management and delegation to junior staff.
· You share your expertise and experience actively by teaching, coaching or mentoring others.
· You communicate proficiently German and English.
· You have a positive «can do» attitude to challenges and the ability to multitask effectively across competing priorities.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF