· You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in the banking industry.
· You will work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams.
· You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
· You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
· You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.
· You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
· You have at least five years’ banking audit experience and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations.
· You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
· You are fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus.
· You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
· You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Related Jobs (3)
Middle Office Analyst on May 3, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. Digital Marketingu on April 27, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży (ERP) on March 26, 2023 Full Time