• Skilled in general project management disciplines – planning, tracking, time and task management, risks and issues management, stakeholder engagement (internal and external) and budget control.
• Project Sponsor / Stakeholder relationship management.
• Status reporting and sponsor expectation management.
• Support in developing key project deliverables (analysis and design specifications, testing and implementation plans, etc.)
• Good understanding of core IT infrastructure disciplines and technologies is essential:
o Networking (WAN/LAN),
o Servers (Windows, Unix)
o Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, AppV, ResWisdom
o Storage & Backup’s
o Telephony (IPT, fixed line, mobile voice)
o Data Centre / Facilities Management
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written) in order to communicate with all levels of the business & IT.
• Delivery and customer focused: delivers quality, efficiently, hitting deadlines and within budget.
• Open and transparent, able to report the bad news too.
• Skilled user of MS Project and MS Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
The ideal candidate is:
• Educated to degree level (or equivalent qualifications)
• Experienced in running complex Infrastructure projects in the areas of Data Centre Re-locations and System Integration (LAN&WAN, Email, Business Applications…)
• Experienced in managing 3rd parties as part of the project delivery
• At least 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within commodity or financial sectors.
• Project Management accreditation.
• Straight forward / hands on approach with proven ‘can do’ attitude
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF