From strategy development to solution implementation, Deloitte Enterprise Application Finance Technology supports clients to solve complex business challenges by combining process and industry knowledge with deep expertise in enabling technologies and packaged software. Moreover, implementing SAP solutions is what we excel at. We are looking for candidates in Zürich, Basel, and Geneva.
You will be responsible for successful delivery of SAP planning solutions based on SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or SAC to our clients.
You should have excellent insights to the functional and technical aspects of SAP Business Planning in the context of SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA and you have implemented in different project iterations SAP BPC, SAP BW-IP or even planning with SAC.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
• Our team is growing rapidly and to support this we are seeking talented SAP practitioners to become critical members of Deloitte’s growing SAP practice
• As a member of our highly motivated, multicultural team, you can expect new challenges every day. You will be working on client site, supporting them throughout the whole project life cycle
• The chance to prove your self-motivation and creativity on projects with prestigious customers in various industries and in the public sector
• We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company and in hot topics like S/4 HANA
• Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative
• Strong knowledge in Group Finance processes (Controlling, Planning and Consolidation)
• 3 – 4 years of practical experience in designing and implementing SAP BPC / BW-IP / SAC planning solutions with focus on planning model definition, planning layout design and planning functions
• Good understanding of the SAP planning roadmap, especially the integration with S/4 HANA
• Very good knowledge of SAP Business Warehouse (BW) in the context of BW embedded or BW on HANA and Analysis for Office tool
• Experience in making recommendations for process improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice planning, consolidation and reporting solutions
• Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
• Business Proficiency in German
• Travel mobility, particularly within Switzerland
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF