How you can make an impact
Deloitte Consulting is one of the fastest growing business consultancy firms in Switzerland. Our experts develop strategies and solutions that help our customers manage even the most complex of problems. Is business consultancy your kind of work? Then we’re the right company for you.
The SAP team delivers business focussed transformation programmes supported by process design, people solutions and technology. We also partner with the most renowned technology providers globally and combine their tools with our proven expertise to offer the best solutions to our clients.
We take your further development seriously. Deloitte offers comprehensive internal and external training programmes.
You will support clients through complex S/4HANA-enabled business transformations and work across several industries as Life Sciences, Financial Services, Consumer Products,
Energy, Resources & Industrial or Public Sector.
· Good understanding of the overall SAP Ecosystem Architecture, especially the integration of S/4 HANA to other technology areas and the impact on SAP cloud such as development, extensibility, integration, security, user experience
· 3+ years of technology implementation experience, which should include full project lifecycle in one or more of the following areas: SAP Technical Architecture design; Cloud and Hybrid Architecture; S/HANA migration and upgrade; working with SAP BTP and other SAP SaaS solutions
· Ability to make recommendations for technology improvements and transforming business requirements into best practice cloud architecture
Your area of expertise
· Experience defining cross-platform enterprise architectural plans, including mapping business requirements to the system / technology components
· Strong understanding of SAP BTP applications and tools, understanding the business context and how to translate business and functional requirements into a sustainable SAP Architecture
· Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
Your soft skills
· Strong analytical capabilities and communication skills
· Business Proficiency in German or French (B2 or higher) is a plus
· Travel mobility, particularly within Switzerland
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF