· You will act as a legal consultant for our national and international clients as part of PwC’s business law practice in the Romandie.
· You will lead the legal team in Geneva and further develop your leadership skills.
· You will work with the other members of the legal team and with specialists from other disciplines (such as tax, deals, consulting, audit).
· You will work as a generalist on a wide range of topics with a focus on corporate law, M&A, contract and commercial law and the possibility to specialize in other specific topics.
· You will provide clear, pragmatic and relevant legal advice to internal and external clients
· You will work in a diverse, international environment covering multiple service areas and industries individually as well as in your team.
· You have more than 8 year of experience in a top tier private law firm or a Big 4 firm.
· You are ambitious and dynamic, you have a positive mindset, and you are a good team player.
· You are a native French speaker and you are fluent in English. Knowledge of German is appreciated.
· You understand the legal aspects of the challenges that national and international companies face.
· You have a consulting and team-oriented mindset and take on responsibility for your projects.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF