Your key responsibilities
• Overall accountability for delivering successful roll-out of compliance trainings on Glencore’s LMS.
• Collaborate closely and manage resources from Group Compliance, IT and HR functions to drive the compliance training project vision and objectives.
• Define compliance LMS training project deliverables, review and give final approval of project plans.
• Drive progress of project plans, ensure deliverables are on track, enforce deadlines and make amendments to plan as required.
• Facilitate collaboration between key stakeholders on compliance LMS training projects (Group HR, IT, and Compliance).
• Serve as main point of contact for compliance personnel globally and senior stakeholders on queries and issues surrounding compliance LMS training projects and training configurations.
• Track project risks/issues and work closely with IT and/or HR to troubleshoot, propose solutions, and where necessary, escalate.
• Lead weekly meetings with key stakeholders to provide updates and present progress on compliance LMS training projects as well as issues and risks requiring senior management intervention.
• Project management experience on large scale projects within Learning Management Systems (e.g. Cornerstone, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday LMS) is an advantage, but not a necessity.
• Technical education or background, with experience leading technical projects
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Passionate and knowledgeable about digital projects and digital offerings
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team-oriented, hands-on approach with a can-do attitude
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills as well as organizational skills, with a high attention to detail
• Strong IT skills and excellent command of Microsoft Office tools (Project, Excel)
• Native or fluent in English (C+) written and verbal
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF