Detailed information on the Analyst Program is as follows:
– This position is available in the Equity Team;
– The Analyst Program includes continuous on-the-job as well as off-the-job training modules;
– The Program will focus on developing the following skills:
– Portfolio management: support lead Portfolio Managers in portfolio management tasks;
– Investment research: conduct single security equity research; specialize in certain market sectors; conducting fundamental and ESG research;
– Client relations: preparation of client meetings, presentations and client reportings.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
– Further develop proprietary ESG process and capabilities;
– Liaise with in-house asset-class specific research and investment teams;
– Support client servicing and business development;
– Collaborate in projects and tasks related to investment management.
Willingness to complete CFA/CIIA program;
Internships/working experience in a similar role is desired;
Excellent English writing and communication skills, including personal or professional experience in an English-speaking environment;
German is desirable;
Self-starter personality, highly motivated with an international mindset;
Strong analytical skills.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF