– Develop and support timely delivery of ecosystem architecture by assigning actionable items to development teams.
– Design frameworks and components to enable fast and effective solutions across the ecosystem.
– Provide research and guidance on tools and technologies for development teams.
– Provide “system”-level technical guidance and reviews to TPM’s when required – not only to propose solution to deliver against customer requirement but to anticipate and guide future state with technical vision in mind.
– Ability to look at problem from 3 lenses:
– Fundamental technology perspective – user experience, partner integration.
– Anticipate what others are not thinking about and plan ahead.
– Ability to look beyond a set of requirements and designs, but by s of understanding the problem and proposing more scalable and sustainable solutions.”
– Deep understanding of technology, standards, interface definitions, design choices, trade-offs, non-functional requirements such as scalability, performance, quality, reliability, etc.
– Strong understanding of platforms and exhibit platform-centric technical leadership
– Must have a vision for technology Lead planning, execution, and delivery for complex multi-asset programs
– Knowledge of cloud architecture for large-scale global deployments including multiple regions and zones
– Strong coding methodologies, design patterns, and best practices
– Propose architectural solutions, create prototypes, and deliver necessary technical documentation
– Relational and object databases like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra
– Experience in cloud dev ops
– Experience with CI /CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and code quality (e.g., SonarQube), code Coverage,
– Experience with source control revision tools – GIT (preferred), GitHub
– Experience with AWS services: EKS, EB, EC2, AWS Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, cloud Formation
– Solid Knowledge of API gateways and load balancing
– Linux administration and maintenance, including bash scripts
– Solid understanding of networking, DNS management, firewall Policies
– Queue systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka
– Alerting and monitoring for cloud platform with tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Kibana, Grafana
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes deployments for micro services, including tools like Kops, Helm, etc.
– Web frameworks such as Spring, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Tomcat
– Experience building RESTful APIs
Related Jobs (3)
Middle Office Analyst on May 3, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. Digital Marketingu on April 27, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży (ERP) on March 26, 2023 Full Time