• You will drive projects for trading clients on improvement of their business processes, trading, and commodity risk management activities.
• You will advise clients on selection and implementation of trading and risk management systems.
• You will provide thought leadership and practical advice to your trading clients on management reporting and the link to financial reporting as well as internal controls.
• You will be in direct contract with our clients and conduct workshops with and present our deliverables to stakeholders.
• You will be coached by experienced and inspiring leaders.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
• You hold a university degree in Science or Economics.
• You have 2 to 6 years experience in a trading environment within either a trading company in a front-/ or middle office role or as consultant/technology service provider in this area.
• You are familiar with commodity trading processes and portfolio valuation related to physical as well as derivative transactions (energy, softs and/or metals).
• Work experience with major commodity trading and risk systems is a plus.
• You speak fluent English, any other language is a plus.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Related Jobs (10)
IT Security Engineer on January 26, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Securities Transfers (100%) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Business Analyst Securities Operations, 80-100% on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Teamleiter/in OTC Derivatives Processing, 100% on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Business Analyst / Change Manager Financial Instruments Operations on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Private Markets Investment Management, Associate Private Equity on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Data Protection Counsel on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Urgently Required: Audit Manager IT / Senior Auditor (m/w/d) 80 – 100 % on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Experienced Consultant or Senior Consultant – Cyber Security on January 20, 2023 Full Time