Annual salary: 120k – 150k CHF
Assignment type: Permanent 100%
You are an experienced C# Software Developer and ready for the next career step?
Within this challenging role, you’ll be part of the “Technology, Information, and Processes Team”, designing and implementing market-leading applications using latest technologies and methodologies for the tax department.
• Design, develop, optimize, and test features of our ambitious application for the tax department
• Create technical concepts using Spikes, Proof of Concepts (POCs), and prototypes that will help your team implement solid solutions
• Design and implement solutions for performance-sensitive, data-heavy workloads
• Use creative and innovative approaches to develop high performance rule engines using latest technologies and methodologies
• Closely collaborate with our tax departments and the senior tax management team
• Play a role in shaping our software development processes, leading to a continuously improving, Agile development team
• Help establish a DevOps culture where Continuous Integration will evolve to Continuous Delivery
• Collaborate in an Agile development team to advance large-scale projects
• Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience as a software developer or equivalent, preferably within the financial industry
• Experienced in Agile software development with emphasis on building .Net / C# solutions
• Experienced in some or all of the following technologies:.NET Framework 4.6 as well as .NET Core 2.1, Modern Web Technologies (like Angular 5/HTML5/JS/TS), SQL Server as well as NoSQL DBs (ideally experience with RavenDB), Docker, Service Bus solutions (preferably Rebus)
• Strong background in analyzing and solving complex IT-challenges within a large-scale project is a plus
• Proficient in developing high quality code by applying best practices from TDD, Design Patterns, SOLID, IOC, and other modern approaches to Software Development.
• Familiar with DevOps practices and experienced with Continuous Delivery
• Motivated and dedicated personality with an organized and service-oriented mindset
• Fluent in English, German a plus