• Keeping the books of numerous group companies, domiciled in various jurisdictions, according to IFRS and providing a monthly reporting pack to Consolidation
• Preparation of statutory financial statements according to the respective jurisdictions’ requirements
• Execution of monthly intercompany reconciliations resulting from transactions between Group legal entities
• Liaison with counterparts of other group companies worldwide as well as with internal departments like Legal, Tax and Consolidation for above responsibilities
• Qualified Chartered Accountant, with Big 4 audit firm articles experience
• 1 -2 Years of post-qualification working experience
• Excellent knowledge of IFRS
• Knowledge of SAP S4 Hana Fi/Co, Analysis for Office ‘AfO’, Microsoft Suite, in particular Excel
Our preferred candidate is a dynamic, lateral thinking individual with a positive, enthusiastic attitude and a strong desire to learn. The candidate must interact well within a team environment, take initiative and approach and resolve issues in a structured methodical manner.
Our preferred candidate has a strong sense of responsibility, ownership and is attentive to detail. An interest in technology and a willingness to understand the technical landscape is a prerequisite.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF