· You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in the banking industry.
· You will work in a motivated team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams.
· You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.
· You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.
· You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.
· You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.
· You have at least five years’ banking audit experience and thorough knowledge of IFRS regulations.
· You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
· You are fluent in English, German knowledge is a plus.
· You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
· You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF