Management Level: Senior Associate
– You support the delivery of a financial services application that provides real-time insights into the market operations of an institutional exchange.
– You are part of a cross-functional, client-facing and international Scrum team consisting of backend and frontend specialists, along with a product owner and a delivery manager.
– You own the architecture of your components and their quality attributes, most notably performance, testability, and operational concerns. You aim for the right level of abstraction to minimize costs of delivery and operations while supporting anticipated changes necessary for a continued product-market-fit.
– You collaborate with the client’s architecture and operations teams to ensure compliance and prepare for the operational hand-off.
– You support requirements engineering workshops with technical inputs and user experience concerns.
– You grow into becoming a general Engineering Lead within the Software Engineering team after the delivery of the application.
– You have a proven interest and experience in user experience, with a focus on data visualization.
– You have professional experience with Java in general and JavaFX in particular. If you are polyglot that’s a plus.
– You have professional experience in working with modern software methodologies, in particular Scrum and continuous integration. Experience in automated testing is a plus.
– You are candid but respectful, critical but supportive, proactive but aligned, transparent but independent, as well as open-minded but consistent.
– You are fluent in English; German is a plus.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF