The main tasks and responsibilities include:
• Determine the overall scope, objectives and requirements of the integrated software management system.
• Assist the department leads to compile a detailed functional specification for the system.
• Evaluate Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), HSEC and Sustainability Management Information Systems available on the market, including assisting department leads with system requirement specifications and software selection.
• Manage the software implementation project, assisting with project management, system configuration, integration, change management, training, rollout, support, maintenance, enhancements, and improvements to meet overall ERM, HSEC and Sustainability objectives.
• Lead consultant teams that configure/deploy the software solution; specific activities include drafting and publishing system design documents, configuring technical specifications and components within the solution, analyzing/migrating data, and developing custom reports/dashboards and automated interfaces.
• Serve as subject matter expert to provide an escalation point for any project implementation issues.
• Map and analyze the end-to-end business processes within Glencore’s systems as well as integration with existing related Management Information Systems software, following Glencore’s formal IT guidelines.
• Engage in system support and training documentation teams, prepare and present training to internal IT support and system users.
• Serve as a power user of the new information system, providing ongoing help-chain support and system enhancement (e.g. reports, dashboards).
• Bachelor Degree in a technical field such as Engineering, Environmental Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems.
• 6 – 10+ years of relevant experience in ERM, HSEC and Sustainability, preferably in mining & minerals processing.
• Hands-on ERM, HSEC and Sustainability configuration and implementation experience with one or more of the following software systems: Enablon, Isometrix, SAI Global EHS 360, Intelex, Cority, or Sphera.
• Diversified information technology experience and sound knowledge of ERM / HSEC / Sustainability software, methodologies, domains and technology required (covering Enterprise Risk Management, Environmental Compliance, Industrial Hygiene and Safety, Occupational Health, Occupational Hygiene, Audit Management, Incident Management & Risk Assessment).
The ideal candidate:
• Is an experienced professional with effective client / stakeholder communication skills.
• Has strong knowledge of project management best practices.
• Demonstrates strong functional and technical skills along with a deep understanding of ERM, HSEC and Sustainability regulatory requirements
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF