Documentary Collection, Advance Payment, TT Payment.
Booking invoices for deliveries into our in-house computer system to record purchases or sales.
Checking storages/inspection companies invoices received from warehouse and/or inspection companies and preparing them for payment based on traffic inputs.
Collecting (electronically) finalized traffic files and preparing them for final liquidation
Appointing Independent Surveyors for disport inspection and monitoring email correspondence
Various administrative tasks on regular or hoc basis as needed by the traffic team
Basic email correspondence collecting data/information needed from field offices/inspection companies based on traffic input.
• A solid educational background (commercial apprenticeship)
• Fluent in English (spoken and written), further languages are of advantage
The ideal candidate:
• Is flexible, able to work under pressure and multi-task
• A good team player who has the ability to integrate and work in a multicultural team / environment
• Has efficient and well organized working skills and good accuracy and attention to detail
• Good know-how in using MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Is looking for a chance to eventually move to a future traffic position
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF