- Good exposure to Kubernetes, AKS
- Having a knowledge of Micro Services / Restfull services
- Understanding of Agile WoW (Optionally SAFe)
- Very good communication skills
- Working exposure to tools like Azure DevOps, Jira
Good to have :
- Exposure to cloud technologies like Azure / AWS
- Knowledge of Integration technologies (MQ) / Broker (IIB)
- Basic knowledge of front end technologies (MEAN / MERN stacks)
- Experience in Kafka
The position is for a senior DevOps with experience of developing enterprise applications & running advanced production environments using Kubernetes. He/She will be part of a scrum team and drive all aspects around the Kubernetes runtime for our Kafka clusters, this will be done together with several other individuals from multiple teams within ICoE that share our Kubernetes clusters.
iCOE is integration center of Enablement which provides application integration services to all enterprise applications with in our Client. iCOE manages multiple integration platforms and Dev & Ops services around those platforms.