– You are part of our Messaging and Collaboration Services team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality Messaging and Collaboration services within PwC Switzerland.
– As part of a diverse and cross-functional team, you bring high quality operation and support knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
– You operate, monitor and supervise Messaging and Collaboration services both on-prem and in the cloud.
– You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
– You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
– You have profound knowledge and multiple years of experience as Microsoft Exchange Online administrator in complex enterprise environments.
– You have proven experience with PowerShell scripting in relation to MS365
– You have experience with the following technologies: Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Authentication services (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, MFA, …) and Google G Suite.
– You are committed, independent, reliable, solution-oriented and a good team player.
– You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– You have a “can do” attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
– You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. French and German are a plus.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Related Jobs (3)
Middle Office Analyst on May 3, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. Digital Marketingu on April 27, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży (ERP) on March 26, 2023 Full Time