– You are part of our Messaging and Collaboration Services team. Together, we define the processes and provide the services and tools required to operate high-quality Messaging and Collaboration services within PwC Switzerland.
– As part of a diverse and cross-functional team, you bring high quality operation and support knowhow to the IT organization and to our internal customers.
– You operate, monitor and supervise Messaging and Collaboration services both on-prem and in the cloud.
– You localize, isolate and fix malfunctions, in addition you give impulses for technical avoidance and/or escalation procedures.
– You help with conception, design and architecture, project realization, implementation and operation of innovative business solutions using state-of-the-art technologies.
– You have profound knowledge and multiple years of experience as Microsoft Exchange Online administrator in complex enterprise environments.
– You have proven experience with PowerShell scripting in relation to MS365
– You have experience with the following technologies: Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Authentication services (SAML, OAuth, Kerberos, LDAP, MFA, …) and Google G Suite.
– You are committed, independent, reliable, solution-oriented and a good team player.
– You are able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free. You are not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– You have a “can do” attitude and welcome new challenges. You like working on multiple tasks in parallel and are ready to take on responsibility from day one.
– You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. French and German are a plus.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF