Annual salary: 120k – 150k CHF
Assignment type: Permanent 100%
What you’ll do
• Be the service lead of one or multiple application security managed services
• Point of contact for our clients regarding all service management related aspects
• Stakeholder management, including presentations to management and reporting
• Perform quality reviews of penetration testing reports
• Lead manual infrastructure, web & mobile application and IoT penetration test assignments
• Support/lead vulnerability management programs to help clients with their Secure Software Development Lifecycle
• Perform offensive and defensive security (Red and Blue teaming) assessments.
• Be responsible for performing security configuration reviews
• Conduct manual and automated security code reviews
• Perform large security assessments such as Red Teaming
• Train clients or colleagues in conducting penetration testing
• Present assessment results to management and explain the steps required for remediation
• Comprehensive experience in information security and aligned qualifications in security standards such as ISO 27001 or equivalent
• Multi-year experience in leading penetration testing managed services
• Experience in leading penetration testing teams and in training junior penetration testers
• Experience in reviewing penetration test reports and quality assurance
• Experienced with malware reverse engineering and code review
• Exposure to a variety of industries inclusive but not exhaustive to; FSI and HCLS
• Experience with Red teaming exercises. Experience in Blue/Purple teaming is advantageous
• At least ten years of experience in penetration testing (including Web, Mobile and Thick client applications and infrastructure), reverse engineering or Red teaming
• At least one of the following certifications such as OSCP, SANS GWAPT, SANS GPEN, SANS GMOB or SANS GXPN.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence stakeholders, and negotiate agreements are expected.
• Proven ability to communicate with senior management
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Fluent English, both written and verbal are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.