Management Level: Senior Associate
• You are responsible for the performance management process incl., tool set-up and reporting, communication, quality management, policies and documents and acting as key contact person
• You act as a super user for the Performance Management module in Workday.
• You draft communications, policies, guidelines and other supporting materials for all Performance Management processes.
• You collaborate with Human Capital colleagues from other teams (HC BP, Talent Management Expert, Compensation Expert, HC Ops etc) on various projects and the further development of performance management.
• You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in HR, at least 2-3 years of professional experience in HR.
• You have strong IT skills (M365 Suite, especially Excel and ideally Power BI) and ideally already experience with Performance Management Software (Workday is a plus).
• You have strong communication and influencing skills.
• You are fluent in English, German and/or French skills would be an advantage.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Related Jobs (3)
Middle Office Analyst on May 3, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. Digital Marketingu on April 27, 2023 Full Time
Specjalista ds. sprzedaży (ERP) on March 26, 2023 Full Time