• You will work with business and technology partners to identify and present the best solutions to our clients.
• You will independently lead engagements, with limited support of senior team members; provide guidance to more junior staff, manage finances, and serve as the primary day-to-day interaction point for the client.
• You will play a leading role enhancing our tools, methodologies and knowledge assets; create innovative new service offerings based on market needs.
• Strong interpersonal skills as well as the proven ability to develop long-lasting relationships, influence others, and negotiate agreements are expected.
• You will have a cyber consulting background, or equivalent experience in implementing technology projects and delivering significant change in complex organizational environments with demanding stakeholders.
• Certifications from key data protection technology vendors and cyber security certifications, e.g. CISSP or others indicating specialist capabilities, are advantageous.
• You will have strong analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner.
• Fluent English, both written and verbal, are mandatory; German or French skills are strongly desired. One of these three languages ought to be native level.
In a rapidly changing world where information is the new currency, the corresponding information security and privacy have become a board level challenge. Deloitte has the largest Cyber capability of the Big 4 in the European marketplace with over 600 Cyber Risk Specialists staffing thousands of client engagements. The team combines a wealth of deep industry knowledge and technical expertise.
Within the Cyber team, we provide our clients a full spectrum of security and privacy services, from strategy to large-scale transformation programmes, fixing security issues and delivering tangible benefits.
Leading security and privacy experts with the right level of intellectual curiosity drive our business. You will be continuously challenged, build leadership skills and long lasting relationships with a team that respects you and is fun to work with. In addition, you can drill deep and become a specialist within an industry sector or grow as a generalist.
The environment at Deloitte is made up of intellectually curious, smart people; including world class security and privacy experts. Your mix of work will help foster your leadership skills and you’ll develop a peer group whom you respect and have fun with. In addition, you will have the opportunity to identify areas of work which are of particular interest to you. You can drill deep and become an expert, grow as a generalist or develop a specialism within an industry sector.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF