Your key responsibilities
• Overall accountability for the successful development of compliance trainings to be implemented on the LMS system, as well as managing and ensuring effective roll-out of all compliance trainings on the LMS .
• You will have management responsibility for the members of the team responsible for roll-out of trainings on the LMS.
• Collaborate closely with IT and HR functions to drive the compliance training project vision and objectives.
• Define compliance LMS training project deliverables, review and give final approval of project plans.
• Drive progress of project plans, ensure deliverables are on track, enforce deadlines and make amendments to plan as required.
• Facilitate collaboration between key stakeholders on compliance LMS training projects (Group HR, IT and Compliance).
• Serve as main point of contact for compliance personnel globally and senior stakeholders on queries and issues surrounding compliance LMS training projects and training configurations.
• Track project risks/issues and work closely with IT and/or HR to troubleshoot, propose solutions, and where necessary, escalate.
• Lead weekly meetings with key stakeholders to provide updates and present progress on LMS training projects as well as issues and risks requiring senior management intervention.
• The role could suit someone with experience in general compliance advisory/development and implementation, who wishes to make the transition into the training and awareness aspects of large compliance projects.
• Versatility, flexibility and openness to change, managing multiple activities with competing demands on your time.
• Excellent leadership skills, as you will have direct reports from within the Training, Awareness and Policies team.
• Excellent stakeholder management, skills, in particular key contributors to training programme, such as IT, HR and broader Compliance organization
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where you will be required to identify risks and threats to timely project delivery, and find workable solutions.
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills. IT skills and command of Microsoft Office tools (Project, Excel) helpful.
• Team-oriented, collaborative and hands-on approach, with a can-do attitude, prepared to take on new projects or activities at short notice under time pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills and organizational skills, with a high attention to detail (native or fluent in English).
• Knowledge and experience of digital systems and digital offerings within a training environment , data management, and project management experience on large scale projects within LMS (e.g. Cornerstone, SAP SuccessFactors, Workday LMS) is helpful, but not a necessity.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF