Project: WiFi 1st GCM 5-6
Timeline: Oct – Jun 2020/ remote work.
- fluent in English;
- implementing non-standard changes to the environment;
- designing solutions for new services communicating and consulting with internal and external technical counterparts;
- management of system performance, capacity, service quality;
- participation in and execution of projects;
- manage incident, problem and change tickets;
- ability to analyze system logs, events, and monitoring alerts identifying & investigating repeated issues and work with Network and responsible support group basic administration & troubleshooting of operating systems, custom applications, and tools designing and implementing network and security systems;
supporting bid management with technical expertise
- WiFi technology knowledge and experience;
- knowledge on Cisco CCNP level, CCNA Wireless (Aruba – knowledge is a plus).