– A very good working knowledge of German is key. Do not have to be native German speakers, but have to have good professional fluency to freely communicate / participate in business discussions in German.
– looking (ideally) for an IT Audit Manager (who can lead projects, knows how to approach an audit, what to check and what not, makes proposals, etc)
– They will also consider Senior Auditors with at least 3-4 years Audit experience where some learning may be required, who may need more supervision generally.
– Important is a sound Audit background with focus on IT. IT experience is relatively flexible, but a plus, if they bring experience in IT infrastructure, applications or big design questions of the day, etc.
– More important to have experience in the Banking / Insurance / Big4 areas so they know how to approach an audit / have experience with audit methodology generally.
– Base Salary for an IT Audit Manager approx. CHF 140’000. Salary for Senior Auditor approx 120-130k, depending on experience plus very competitive benefits package at ZIG (25% rebates on misc. insurance products, pensions, travel discounts, development opportunities, etc).
– Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies and techniques with a solid understanding of IT risks and controls
– English has to be at a professional level so they can write reports etc (not native necessarily) but German as indicated above is a must !
Being a Group Auditor at Zurich means being part of a community of internal auditors with a common purpose: to keep Zurich safe. We are an international team of 200+ colleagues from 33 different nationalities, working as one function from Chicago to Sydney! Together, we look to bring our skills, capabilities and unique strengths to provide real insights to our stakeholders. We are working to be the best we can at spotting danger for our company; continuously trying, failing, and learning to get better and better in what we do.
We are at the start of a journey to transform our way of working, to be more agile and fit for whatever the future brings, with increased autonomy and faster decision-making. We believe that a clear common purpose, promoting authenticity of individuals and creating a learning environment will help our teams bring their best. We can’t promise it will always be an easy journey and it may feel uncomfortable at times, but it will be an authentic and fulfilling one.
Up for a challenge? Interested in being part of this? We would love to hear from you!
How you will make an impact
As a Senior Auditor / Audit Manager IT, you will be accountable for the end-to-end delivery of audit engagements in Switzerland and interact with teams across UK, Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. With the support of the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for providing insights to stakeholders, leading the audit teams to bring audit outcomes of excellent quality. You will identify trends and themes patterns in results, develop audit reports and influence key stakeholders in broader actions. This opportunity offers an international learning platform where you will share audit experience and knowledge, learn about new audit approaches and help build your career.
What you will do
Keeping the business safe by leading the execution of audit engagements within the Zurich Operations and Information technology space in Switzerland
Building learning and apply professional judgement in planning and risk assessment activities, determining the right audit scope, key risks to be addressed and most suitable audit techniques and approaches alongside the Senior manager, regional Audit Leads, Data analysts and Subject Matter Experts.
Creating a collaborative and supporting team spirit while overseeing the quality of outcomes
Guiding, coaching, and reviewing the work of the team throughout the audit engagement
Influencing the business by agreeing actions and delivering the final audit report,
with support from the Senior Manager, when needed.
Minimum 6 years of audit / risk management / compliance experience in the area of Information Technology, preferably in the insurance and/or financial services industry
Strong knowledge of IT audit methodologies and techniques with a solid understanding of IT risks and controls, commonly used internal control frameworks and awareness of applicable regulatory requirements
Excellent project management skills, ability to organize teams, prioritize tasks, guide, and coach the team to deliver on time to high quality standards
Fluent written and spoken English and good German language skills
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF
Related Jobs (10)
IT Security Engineer on January 26, 2023 Full Time
Team Leader Securities Transfers (100%) on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Business Analyst Securities Operations, 80-100% on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Teamleiter/in OTC Derivatives Processing, 100% on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Business Analyst / Change Manager Financial Instruments Operations on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Private Markets Investment Management, Associate Private Equity on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Data Protection Counsel on January 24, 2023 Full Time
Experienced Consultant or Senior Consultant – Cyber Security on January 20, 2023 Full Time
Tax Accounting Manager on January 20, 2023 Full Time