Management Level: Senior Associate
• You are responsible for the performance management process incl., tool set-up and reporting, communication, quality management, policies and documents and acting as key contact person
• You act as a super user for the Performance Management module in Workday.
• You draft communications, policies, guidelines and other supporting materials for all Performance Management processes.
• You collaborate with Human Capital colleagues from other teams (HC BP, Talent Management Expert, Compensation Expert, HC Ops etc) on various projects and the further development of performance management.
• You have at least 2-3 years of professional experience in HR, at least 2-3 years of professional experience in HR.
• You have strong IT skills (M365 Suite, especially Excel and ideally Power BI) and ideally already experience with Performance Management Software (Workday is a plus).
• You have strong communication and influencing skills.
• You are fluent in English, German and/or French skills would be an advantage.
Offerd Salary120,000 CHF