Annual salary: 120k – 150k CHF
Assignment type: Permanent 100%
– You are involved in a variety of projects and are responsible for data analysis in various areas, such as working for companies within the pharmaceutical and life science area, financial services and the public sector.
– You will support to build up mathematical solutions, especially in the field of personalized medicine.
– You will guide other juniors in the preparation of data for statistical modelling, verify the quality of the data and independently develop and review models that help us to answer complex questions.
– You will work closely with colleagues from different areas, develop tailor-made solutions and discuss them with the customer.
– You support the team in internal development and can actively participate in the design and development of our business ideas.
– You develop your technical know-how and your soft skills through targeted courses and seminars.
– You work in a diversified team in an international network.
– You have a Master and ideally a PhD in Statistics or biostatistics
– You know different methods for prediction and classification and have already worked practically with data and models. You are familiar with models from areas like: general linear models (GLMs) and random forests, survival analysis or logistic regression.
– You have experience in the assumptions and biases associated with those models and the concepts of how to validate such models
– You have a clear interest in widening your skillset to other modelling areas such as using machine learning methods to approach similar questions
– Ideally, you have gained 2 years of professional experience in the implementation of statistical data models and/or have received a PhD degree.
– You have experience in using modeling software and would like to deepen your knowledge and learn how to use new technologies.
– You have a feeling for data structures and their problems. You already have experience with programming languages and databases (R, SQL, Python, C++, Matlab).
– You are team-oriented, have a high willingness to learn and analytical and holistic thinking and work in a customer-oriented manner.
– You speak and write German and English proficiently.